Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Movie Tagged

*sigh* I seem to be doing a series of tags now...
And thi is a Movie Tag...Courtsey of Aditya...Who joins the legions of evil taggers...

Total Number of Movies I've seen:No idea...

Total Number of Languages that I have seen movies in:Tamil,Hindi,Malayalam,English and one in Italian(though I couldn't understand a thing...I was on a flight and couldn't even leave...)

Total number of DVD's /VCD's /Cassettes: 6(LOTR-1,2,3,Farenheit 11,Gaslight,The Robe) DVD's
3VCD's Beethoven, My Fair Lady and The Sound Of Music

Last movie I saw: Anniyan(although I wish it was something better)

The max number of times I have seen a single movie and the movie : 8-DDLJ

The movie I would equate to capital Punishment: Priyamaana Tozhi...It was my first Madhavan movie(!) Needless to say I am NOT his fan .

Top three movies:
1. Casablanca
2.Black
3.Roja...there are others but these were the first three good ones that came to mind and they're in three different languages besides.

3 movies that only I liked: none that I can recall...

The worst movies to feature my favourite actor/actress:
Shah Rukh Khan:K3G
Kajol: " "

If I were a director I would make a remake of:Umm...Titanic in Tamil?

Movies that I am eagerly waiting to watch: Goblet of Fire -this November, The Da Vinci Code

Who am I going to tag(curse?):
kk
ash
maveric
SS

5 comments:

Irritating specimen said...

hey nan....thanks for the tagg...cant write again...he he

btw u have beethovan...will take it from u sometime :D

and awww didnt u like K3G...ur fav naa ;)

Random Access said...

hihi, gave up i guess ;) good for u

Random Access
The search has just begun !!! (to get some sleep)

nandini said...

@ ash...not sure where it is...should be somewhere...will look for it...

nandini said...

@RA...hmmm...can arrange with Paparazzi to tag you...we wouldn't want you to feel left out!

nandini said...

@ Maveric...he he he