Friday, July 15, 2005

HBP tomorrow!

And the waiting finally draws to a close...I'm so excited that I'm writing about it over 12v hours in advance of the actual release! like all HP fanatica I've preordered my copy...from Landmark in my case...and I'm looking forward to collecting it first thing tomorrow morning!Right now I'm looking at some of the predictions and clues and the fact that JKR has let out about HPB...read the summary on the back cover ...saw the different covers in detail!(height of obsession huh?) ...the one with the advanced potions book is particularly intriguing! Does that mean Harry does get into Advanced Potions with Snape? And what on earth is the basin like thing with the green light coming out of it?And the one of Harry and Dumbledore fighting something,surrounded by fire...the one of Dumbledore leading Harry into some cabin in the woods...Harry Potter is probably the only book in which the covers would lead to so much speculation!And what about all the predictions of death and destruction? Most people seem to believe that Dumbledore will die...I'd rather he didn't really,but the more I think about it, the more inevitable it seems to be.

5 comments:

Random Access said...

Me too...not too bothered.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

nandini said...

:-D did work well... got up at 6 to go to landmark and get it...well worth the early morning torture...will blog about it muuuuch later ...when people won't kill me for giving away the name of "He who Will be killed"

Adi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nandini said...

@kk :-P Snape if Great!!!!!!!!!

nandini said...

There's Harry's eyewitness evidence :-(