Sunday, June 06, 2010

... Leaving New York... City of Food

... or at least that seems to be the best thing about it. Appa even swears that there's a vegetarian Korean place, though I haven't yet been there. There are excellent dessert places though... my favorites being...

1. Magnolia Bakery - There's one at Rockerfeller Center, and one in Grand Central, both of which I frequent.

2. Crumbs- where the Raspberry cupcake is simply delicious.

3. Pinkberry- I realize that this is hardly unique to NY, but this is where I discovered it so...

4. Cafeteria- not exclusively dessert, but their lemon ricotta pancakes are smashing!

5. The roadside Dosa- which is absolutely awesome!
And of course there's my regular- Kati Roll....

Of course food isn't all I'll miss about NYC... there are the plays and the places to see... and Strand, with its 18 miles of books...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Kati Rolls too. Every time I have been to NYC, I make it a point to go to Kati Rolls.