Sunday, April 20, 2008

Springtime and Cherry blossoms



The flowers I was growing - Hyacynths, daffodils and mums...
unfortunately, as it turns out, I have no green thumb- you will not be seeing these again.
A weeping cherry blossom tree at the height of bloom in New Hope






Stark white firestar flowers (is that what they're called? I forget)
- in (of all places) my office parking lot.




Magnolias -a brilliant flash of pink - a dash of summer fun against the busy working street












Weeping cherry's in Philadelphia's Horticultural Park










Pansies merry and bright








And row upon row upon row of cherry trees pale pink and white -
a last sigh before they fade for another year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice posting.
if you have time visit my blog also
at http://loosupaya.blogspot.com